How to connect ReleaseNotes + Beamer
Zapier lets you send info between ReleaseNotes and Beamer automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Create New ReleaseCreates a new releaseAction
- Add Notes to BucketAppends notes to your bucket, to make creating release notes easier later onAction
- New Feature Request CommentTriggers when a new comment is sent for a feature request.Trigger
- New Feature RequestTriggers when a new feature request is created.Trigger
- New Feature Request VoteTriggers when a new vote is sent for a feature request.Trigger
- New CommentTriggers when a new comment is sent for a post.Trigger
- New NPS ResponseTriggers when a new NPS response is received.Trigger
- New PostTriggers when a new post is published.Trigger
Triggers when a new reaction is sent for a post.
Creates a new post.
- Step 1: Authenticate ReleaseNotes and Beamer.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.