Recruitee Help & Support
What Recruitee Triggers and Actions are Supported
- Candidate Disqualified - Triggers when a candidate has been disqualified.
- Candidate Applied for a Job Opening - Triggers when a candidate applies for a job opening.
- Candidate Requalified - Triggers when a candidate has been requalified.
- Candidate Assigned to a Job Opening/Talent Pool - Triggers when a candidate is assigned to a job opening or a talent pool.
- Candidate Moved to Stage - Triggers when a candidate has been proceeded to a stage (does not trigger when a candidate enters the initial stage).
- New Candidate - Triggers when a new candidate is added.
- Find Job Opening - Finds a job opening by title.
- Find Candidate - Finds a candidate by title or kind.
- Find Talent Pool - Finds a talent pool by title.
- Add Tags to Candidate - Adds tags to a candidate.
- Add Note - Adds a note to a job opening, talent pool or candidate.
- Proceed Candidate - Proceeds a candidate to a stage.
- Assign Candidate to Job Opening/Talent Pool - Assigns a candidate to a job opening or talent pool.
- Create Candidate - Creates a candidate.
How to Get Started with Recruitee on Zapier
When you start creating a Recruitee Zap, you will be asked to connect your Recruitee account.
You’ll now be asked to log into your Recruitee account (unless you are already logged in).
Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your account. Click "Allow” to continue.
If all steps were successful your Recruitee account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Recruitee
Common Problems with Recruitee on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message