How to connect Real Magnet + Act-On
Zapier lets you send info between Real Magnet and Act-On automatically—no code required.
- New ListsTriggers when a new list item gets created in your Real Magnet account.Trigger
- New RecipientTriggers when a new recipient gets created in your Real Magnet account.Trigger
- New UnsubscribesTriggers when a new unsubscribe event occurs in your Real Magnet account.Trigger
- Add RecipientThis action can be used to add a new recipient into your Real Magnet account.Action
- Unsubscribe RecipientYou can use this action to unsubscribe a recipient from your Real Magnet account.Action
- Update Existing RecordThis action can be used to update an existing record in Real Magnet.Action
- New Automated Program External CallTriggers when an automated program sends out external API data.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
Adds a contact to a specific list.
Creates a new form submission.
Updates an existing contact or creates one if not found in a target list. A contact is identified by their email address.
- Step 1: Authenticate Real Magnet and Act-On.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.