How to connect Ratecard + App Status by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Ratecard and App Status by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New FeedbackTriggers when new feedback is received for a form. Note: If the feedback requires verification before publishing, this will trigger after it's been verified.Trigger
- Create or Update ContactCreates a new contact or updates an existing contact.Action
- New or Updated App IncidentTriggers when there is a new or updated app incident (Note: Also triggers on incident resolution)Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Ratecard and App Status by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.