How to connect Raindrop.io + Netlify
Zapier lets you send info between Raindrop.io and Netlify automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Item Moved to CollectionTriggers when an item moved to collection.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when a new item is created.Trigger
- New Favorited ItemTriggers when you favorite an item.Trigger
- New Tagged ItemTriggers when you tag an item.Trigger
- Create ItemCreates an ItemAction
- New Deploy SucceededTriggers when a new version of your site has successfully deployed.Trigger
- New Deploy StartedTriggers when a new deploy of your site has started building.Trigger
- New Deploy FailedTriggers when a new deploy of your site has failed.Trigger
Triggers when a form receives a new submission.
Performs a new deploy of an existing site.
- Step 1: Authenticate Raindrop.io and Netlify.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.