How to connect Raindrop.io + Alfred
Zapier lets you send info between Raindrop.io and Alfred automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Item Moved to CollectionTriggers when an item moved to collection.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when a new item is created.Trigger
- New Favorited ItemTriggers when you favorite an item.Trigger
- New Tagged ItemTriggers when you tag an item.Trigger
- Create ItemCreates an ItemAction
- New CampaignTriggers when a new campaign is created.Trigger
- New Connection FoundTriggers when a new a connection added to Linkedin Network.Trigger
- New Lead FoundTriggers when a new lead added to CRM.Trigger
Triggers when a LinkedIn or Email reply detected by Alfred.
Adds lead(s) to campaign
- Step 1: Authenticate Raindrop.io and Alfred.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.