How to connect Raindrop.io + Dribbble
Zapier lets you send info between Raindrop.io and Dribbble automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Item Moved to CollectionTriggers when an item moved to collection.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when a new item is created.Trigger
- New Favorited ItemTriggers when you favorite an item.Trigger
- New Tagged ItemTriggers when you tag an item.Trigger
- Create ItemCreates an ItemAction
- New ShotTriggers when you upload a shot to Dribbble.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Raindrop.io and Dribbble.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.