How to connect Raindrop.io + Cincopa
Zapier lets you send info between Raindrop.io and Cincopa automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Item Moved to CollectionTriggers when an item moved to collection.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when a new item is created.Trigger
- New Favorited ItemTriggers when you favorite an item.Trigger
- New Tagged ItemTriggers when you tag an item.Trigger
- Create ItemCreates an ItemAction
- New Deleted AssetTriggers when an asset is deleted.Trigger
- New Deleted GalleryTriggers when a gallery is deleted.Trigger
- New GalleryTriggers when a new gallery is created.Trigger
Triggers when a new lead is created.
Triggers when the asset and all of its versions are stored on server and ready to be delivered with the CDN.
Triggers when gallery and all of its assets stored on the server and ready to be delivered with the CDN.
Triggers when a new asset is uploaded.
Creates a new asset.
- Step 1: Authenticate Raindrop.io and Cincopa.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.