How to connect Radio.co + Hello Audio
Zapier lets you send info between Radio.co and Hello Audio automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Upload a Track When a New File Is AddedUpload a new track with input from previous steps.Action
- Listener Activates a FeedThis trigger fires when a listener activates their subscription to a feed.Trigger
- Listener Downloads Specific EpisodeTriggers when a listener downloads a specific episode from a specific feed.Trigger
- Add ListenerAdds a listener in HelloAudio.Action
- Edit ListenerEdits a listener in Hello Audio.Action
- Add/Edit Listener MetadataAdd or update for a listener, some rich metadata that exists outside of a specific feed and is Hello-Audio wide.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Radio.co + Hello Audio.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.