How to connect Radio.co + Citrix ShareFile
Zapier lets you send info between Radio.co and Citrix ShareFile automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
- Upload a Track When a New File Is AddedUpload a new track with input from previous steps.Action
- New ClientTriggers when a new client is created.Trigger
- New FileTriggers when a new file is added to the chosen folder.Trigger
- Add NoteAdds a note in the chosen folder.Action
- Add URLAdds a URL in the chosen folder.Action
- Create FolderCreates a folder in the chosen folder. If home is chosen will create a folder in the home directory.Action
- Create Client UserCreates a ShareFile user with the given information.Action
- Upload FileAllows user to upload a file to the selected folder.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Radio.co + Citrix ShareFile.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.