How to connect Qomon + Google Forms
Zapier lets you send info between Qomon and Google Forms automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Contact (Via Mobile App)Triggers when a new contact has been mobilized (via the mobile application) within Qomon.Trigger
- New Contact via Mobile App With an EmailTriggers when a new contact, with an email, has been mobilized (via the mobile application) within Qomon.Trigger
- Create ContactCreate a new contact in your Qomon's spaceAction
- Create Contact With Survey ResponsesCreate a new contact in your Qomon's space with responses to a surveyAction
- Search ContactsSearch for a list of ContactsAction
- New Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added to the bottom of a spreadsheet.Trigger
- New or Updated Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added or modified in a spreadsheet.Trigger
- Create ResponseCreate a new response/entry (row) in a specific spreadsheet.Action
- Google Forms
Finds a response row by a column and value. Returns all the values on that matching row.
- Google Forms
Finds or creates a specific lookup row.
- Step 1: Authenticate Qomon + Google Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.