Quip + Run my Accounts Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Quip and Run my Accounts.
It's easy to connect Quip + Run my Accounts and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new folder is added directly to a specific folder (but not its subfolders).
Trigger to fetch newly created invoices.
Create new customer.
A new accounts receivables invoice with one part and full customer information.
New accounts receivable transaction with full customer information.
Triggers new customers in Run my Accounts.
Payments on accounts receivables.
Creates a simple general ledger transaction, with one credit and one debit account.
A new accounts receivables invoice with multiple parts and full customer information.
This action will add a new item to a Quip list.
- Step 1: Authenticate Quip + Run my Accounts.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.