How to connect QuickMail.io + VisitorTrack
Zapier lets you send info between QuickMail.io and VisitorTrack automatically—no code required.
- New BounceTriggers when an email comes back as a bounce.Trigger
- New Checkpoint ReachedTriggers when a prospect reached a checkpoint in the journey.Trigger
- New ClickTriggers when a prospect clicks on a link.Trigger
- New Journey CompletedTrigger when a prospect has no more steps to execute in the journey.Trigger
- New OpenTriggers when a prospect opens an email.Trigger
- New ReplyTriggers when a prospect replies to you.Trigger
- Update TagTriggers when a prospect tag is set or unset.Trigger
- New TaskTrigger when a task is created.Trigger
Trigger when a prospect clicks on an unsubscribe link.
Cancel all journeys of a prospect & removes that prospect from any buckets.
Creates or Update a Prospect.
Set a prospect as unsubscribed to stop sending emails to that prospect.
Triggers when a new contact is created.
- Step 1: Authenticate QuickMail.io and VisitorTrack.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.