How to connect Qntrl + AWS Lambda
Zapier lets you send info between Qntrl and AWS Lambda automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Click the below refresh button once layout is changed
The function to invoke.
Arguments that you want to provide to your Lambda function as input - you'll access it as the
eventobject you may recognize from the AWS Lambda documentation.
How Qntrl + AWS Lambda Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Qntrl and AWS Lambda.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.