How to connect Pushover + Redmine
Zapier lets you send info between Pushover and Redmine automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Emergency Push NotificationSend an emergency Pushover notificationAction
- Push NotificationSend a Pushover notificationAction
- New IssueTriggers when you add a new issue.Trigger
- New Issue PriorityTriggers when you add a new issue priority.Trigger
- New ProjectTriggers when you add a new project.Trigger
- New Time EntryTriggers when you add a new time entry.Trigger
- New TrackerTriggers when you add a new tracker.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when you add a new user.Trigger
Create a new issue.
Create a new project.
Create a new time entry.
- Step 1: Authenticate Pushover and Redmine.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.