How to connect Pushover + Dagger For Ethereum
Zapier lets you send info between Pushover and Dagger For Ethereum automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Emergency Push NotificationSend an emergency Pushover notificationAction
- Push NotificationSend a Pushover notificationAction
- New ERC20 Token TransferTriggers when tokens are transferred.Trigger
- New BlockTriggers whenever a new block gets created, usually in every ~14 seconds.Trigger
- On Particular Transaction on ContractTriggers when a particular transaction is detected on contract.Trigger
- New TransactionTriggers when a new transaction occurs. Use it to listen to a transaction on a particular address.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Pushover and Dagger For Ethereum.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.