Pure360 Help & Support
What Pure360 Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Contact Bounce - Triggers when a contact hard bounces.
- New Contact Optout - Triggers when a contact opts out.
- New Contact Optin - Triggers when a contact opts in.
- New Contact Softbounce - Triggers when a contact soft bounces.
- New Contact Blocked - Triggers when a contact is blocked.
- None yet!
- Add or Update Contact - Add a new contact to your list or update an existing contact's information
How to Get Started with Pure360 on Zapier
When you start creating a Pure360 Zap, you will be asked to connect your Pure360 account.
You’ll now be asked to log into your Pure360 account (unless you are already logged in).
If all steps were successful your Pure360 account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Pure360
Common Problems with Pure360 on Zapier
Does the account need any special account permissions?#
"Event notification" permissions need to be enabled in users' accounts. To enable event notification processes in your Pure360 account please contact your customer success manager.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message