Prospect.io Help & Support
What Prospect.io Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Prospect Converted - Triggers when a prospect is marked as converted.
- Prospect Qualified - Triggers when a prospect is marked as qualified.
- Prospect Archived - Triggers when a prospect is marked as archived.
- Prospect Replied - Triggers when a prospect replies to your email.
- New Prospect - Triggers when a new prospect is created.
- None yet!
- Create Prospect - Creates a new prospect.
- Convert Prospect - Converts a prospect.
- Archive Prospect - Archives a prospect.
- Create Prospect in Campaign - Creates a new prospect and add it to a drip campaign.
- Unarchive Prospect - Unarchives a prospect.
- Update Prospect - Updates prospect.
- Qualify Prospect - Qualifies a prospect.
- Add Prospect to Campaign - Add a prospect to a campaign.
How to Get Started with Prospect.io on Zapier
To get started with Prospect.io on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Prospect.io account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Prospect.io's API key.
To locate your API Key in your Prospect.io account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Prospect.io account.
- Click on your name from the Top Menu.
- Choose "Personal Settings".
- Click on "API Key" from the left menu
- Copy the API key to your clipboard
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your Prospect.io account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Prospect.io
Common Problems with Prospect.io on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message