How to connect Projectplace + Yammer
Zapier lets you send info between Projectplace and Yammer automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Move Card to DoneTriggered when a card is moved to last column on a board, i.e. done/completed.Trigger
- New CardTriggers when a new card is created.Trigger
- New Status on CardTriggers when a card is moved to a different status column.Trigger
- Create BoardCreate a new board in an existing project.Action
- Create ProjectCreate a new project (Only available in Enterprise Edition of Projectplace).Action
- Create Card on ActivityCreate a new card on an existing activity.Action
- Create CardCreate a new card on an existing board.Action
- Report Time on CardAdds reported time to a card.Action
Triggers when new messages are posted.
Create a new Feed Story.
- Step 1: Authenticate Projectplace and Yammer.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.