How to connect Profit.co + Chekkit
Zapier lets you send info between Profit.co and Chekkit automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ObjectiveTriggers when a new objective is created in profit.co.Trigger
- Create EmployeeThis creates an employee with Profit.coAction
- Create KeyResultThis action create a keyresult with Profit.coAction
- Create ObjectiveThis action creates an Objective in Profit.coAction
- Create TaskThis action creates a task in Profit.coAction
- Update TaskThis action updates a task in Profit.coAction
- New Inbound Text MessageTriggers when you a receive a new SMS message to your Chekkit account.Trigger
- New Review Invitation SentTriggers when a new review invitation is sent.Trigger
Triggers when a new message is sent through your webchat widget.
Create a new customer (and optional message) in Chekkit.
Sends a text message to a customer through Chekkit via SMS or Email. Text message replies will appear in your Chekkit dashboard, email replies will be sent to your email inbox.
Sends a review invitation to a customer via sms or email.
- Step 1: Authenticate Profit.co and Chekkit.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.