How to connect Product Hunt + RequirementOne
Zapier lets you send info between Product Hunt and RequirementOne automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Hot ProductTriggers when a product hits 100+ upvotes.Trigger
- New NotificationTriggers when you have a new notification (ie. lightning bolt in top right corner on Product Hunt).Trigger
- New ProductTriggers when any new product is posted.Trigger
- New UpvoteTriggers when you upvote a product. Specify someone else's Product Hunt username to trigger off their upvotes instead.Trigger
- New RecordTriggered when records are created or updated inside the project.Trigger
- New Time RegistrationNew time registration event.Trigger
- SearchSearch Requirement.Trigger
- Create or Update RecordCreates or updates a record.Action
Adds a note to a R1 requirement.
Gets the users from project.
Search on Document.
- Step 1: Authenticate Product Hunt and RequirementOne.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.