How to connect Product Hunt + Mention
Zapier lets you send info between Product Hunt and Mention automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Hot ProductTriggers when a product hits 100+ upvotes.Trigger
- New NotificationTriggers when you have a new notification (ie. lightning bolt in top right corner on Product Hunt).Trigger
- New ProductTriggers when any new product is posted.Trigger
- New UpvoteTriggers when you upvote a product. Specify someone else's Product Hunt username to trigger off their upvotes instead.Trigger
- New AlertTriggers when a new alert is added.Trigger
- New MentionTriggers when a new mention comes through for the specified alert.Trigger
- New SourceA listing of mention sources availableTrigger
- Create AlertCreates a new alertAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Product Hunt and Mention.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.