How to connect ProAgentSolutions + Parseur
Zapier lets you send info between ProAgentSolutions and Parseur automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ActivityTriggers when a new activity is created.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- Create ActivityCreates a new activity.Action
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Find ContactFinds a contact using an email address.Action
- Find or Create ContactFinds a contact using an email address.Action
- New Document Not ProcessedTriggers when a document was not parsed (new template is needed).Trigger
- New Document Processed (With List Items)Triggers when a new document is successfully parsed. The lists and tables are actual, potentially nested, lists.Trigger
Triggers when a new document is successfully parsed. The lists and tables, if present, are flattened.
Triggers when a document is processed and contains new row(s) in the selected table field.
Triggers when a new mailbox is created.
Creates a new document in your mailbox.
- Step 1: Authenticate ProAgentSolutions and Parseur.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.