Privy + Zoho Subscriptions Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Privy and Zoho Subscriptions.
It's easy to connect Privy + Zoho Subscriptions and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new redemption occurs (typically, a purchase after sign-up).
Triggers when a subscription is downgraded.
Triggers when a new invoice is created.
Triggers when a paused subscription is resumed.
Triggers when a subscription is renewed.
Triggers when a new sign-up is created.
Triggers when there is an error in processing payment.
Triggers when a subscription is paused.
Triggers when a new subscription is created.
Triggers when a payment is received successfully.
- Step 1: Authenticate Privy + Zoho Subscriptions.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.