How to connect PRINTgenie + HighLevel
Zapier lets you send info between PRINTgenie and HighLevel automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Pipeline Stage Changed
The pipeline stage was updated for an opportunity
automatically do this!
Adds new account for agency
- Send CampaignThrough this Zap action you can send a Campaign. Contact/Mailing list(s) are pre-assigned to Campaigns. A list can be assigned to multiple Campaigns. Once a contact is added, PRINTgenie will automatically trigger the campaigns that you may have associated with the selected Contact/Mailing list. You will be able to choose your Contact/Mailing list in the next section.Action
- Send Single TemplateThrough this Zap action you can send a Mail Template (Postcard/Letter) to a Single Contact. All PRINTgenie Templates will be available to choose from in the next section. This Zap will instantly Print and Mail the chosen Template to the user’s mailing address.Action
- Pipeline Stage ChangedThe pipeline stage was updated for an opportunityTrigger
- Add AccountAdds new account for agencyAction
- Add/Update ContactAdds or updates an existing contact.Action
- Add/Update OpportunityAdds or updates an existing opportunity.Action
- Add Lead to CampaignAdds a lead to an existing campaign.Action
- Stop All Campaign's for LeadStops all campaign for a lead.Action
Adds a task to the account.
- Step 1: Authenticate PRINTgenie + HighLevel.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.