How to connect Printful + Revv
Zapier lets you send info between Printful and Revv automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is created.Trigger
- New Canceled OrderTriggers when an order is canceled.Trigger
- New Fulfilled OrderTriggers when an order has been fulfilled (all items shipped successfully).Trigger
- Create OrderCreates a new draft order.Action
- New DonationTriggers when a donation is processed.Trigger
- Donation FailedTriggers when a donation failed, or was blocked.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created when a petition is signed.Trigger
- New MembershipTriggers when a membership is upgraded or created.Trigger
Triggers when a new order is processed.
Triggers when a new donor profile is added to your organization.
Triggers when a new subscription is created.
- Step 1: Authenticate Printful and Revv.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.