How to connect Printful + Podia
Zapier lets you send info between Printful and Podia automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is created.Trigger
- New Canceled OrderTriggers when an order is canceled.Trigger
- New Fulfilled OrderTriggers when an order has been fulfilled (all items shipped successfully).Trigger
- Create OrderCreates a new draft order.Action
- Cancel Membership SubscriptionTriggers when a subscriber cancels a membership plan.Trigger
- New Membership SubscriptionTriggers when a customer subscribes to a membership plan.Trigger
- New Email List SubscriptionTriggers when a customer subscribes to an email list on the site or a pre-launch courseTrigger
- New SaleTriggers when a user purchases a free or paid online course or digital download.Trigger
Unsubscribes a customer from a community plan (available on Shaker and Earthquaker plans)
Subscribes a customer to an email list (available on Shaker and Earthquaker plans)
Enrolls a customer in a product (available on Shaker and Earthquaker plans)
Subscribes a customer to a membership plan (available on Shaker and Earthquaker plans)
- Step 1: Authenticate Printful and Podia.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.