How to connect Printful + Google Analytics
Zapier lets you send info between Printful and Google Analytics automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is created.Trigger
- New Canceled OrderTriggers when an order is canceled.Trigger
- New Fulfilled OrderTriggers when an order has been fulfilled (all items shipped successfully).Trigger
- Create OrderCreates a new draft order.Action
- New GoalsTriggered when a new goals is added.Trigger
- Create a MeasurementSend a measurement of an event to Google Analytics.Action
- Run ReportRuns a report and returns the analytics data.Action
- Update GoalUpdates existing goals.Action
- Google Analytics
Finds a specific goal.
- Step 1: Authenticate Printful and Google Analytics.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.