How to connect Printfection + CheckMarket
Zapier lets you send info between Printfection and CheckMarket automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Create Giveaway LinkCreates a gift URL that can be sent to a recipient so that they can redeem their swag gift.Action
- Create Collection OrderCreate orders for a Collection campaign. These orders will need to be reviewed and confirmed in your Collection campaign.Action
- API Throttling Limit ReachedTriggers when the throttling limit for your API requests has been reached.Trigger
- Panelist UnsubscribedTriggers when a panelists chooses to opt out of receiving further emails from the sender.Trigger
- Panelist BouncedTriggers when an email invitation for a panelist has bounced.Trigger
- New Complete RespondentTriggers when a respondent has completed a survey.Trigger
- New Partial RespondentTriggers when a respondent has submitted a page, occurs for each page a respondent completes.Trigger
- Send Survey InvitationAdd a new panelist to your survey. If your survey is Live and the CheckMarket email channel is active, a survey invitation will be automatically sent.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Printfection and CheckMarket.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.