Printavo Help & Support
What Printavo Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Task - Triggers when a new task is created.
- New Customer - Triggers when a new customer is created.
- New User - Triggers when a new user is created.
- New Invoice Status - Triggers when a new invoice status is created.
- New Payment - Triggers when a new payment is created.
- New Quote/Invoice - Triggers when a new order is created.
- Updated Quote/Invoice - Triggers when an order is updated.
- New Inquiry - Triggers when a new inquiry is created.
- New Expense - Triggers when a new expense is created.
- Find Customer - Find an existing customer.
- Find Quote/Invoice - Find an existing quote/invoice.
- Create Payment - Creates a new payment.
- Create Expense - Creates a new expense.
- Create Customer - Creates a new customer.
- Create Inquiry - Creates a new inquiry.
- Create Quote/Invoice - Creates a new quote/invoice.
- Create Task - Creates a new task.
How to Get Started with Printavo on Zapier
To get started with Printavo, first click to add a Printavo account to Zapier to be used in your Zap.
Next you’ll be asked for your Email Address and Printavo API Key.
To locate your API Key in your Printavo account, please follow these steps:
- Login Printavo (unless you are already logged in).
- Click on "My Account" from the top right.
- Scroll down to "Shop Information".
- Under "API Key", click on "Generate New Token".
- Copy the API Key to your clipboard.
Once you've entered your API Key and clicked continue, we'll test your account to make sure the connection works. If it does, you're all set!
Popular Things To Do With Printavo
Common Problems with Printavo
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message