PreciseFP Help & Support
What PreciseFP Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Engagement Opened - Triggers when a client or prospect opens an engagement.
- New Client/Prospect Deleted - Triggers when a Client or Prospect is deleted.
- New Client/Prospect Staged in Pipeline - Triggers when a Client or Prospect is moved to a Pipeline Stage.
- New Engagement Created - Triggers when a client or prospect is engaged.
- New Engagement Completed - Triggers when a client or prospect completes an engagement.
- New Client/Prospect - Triggers when a Client or Prospect is created.
- Find Account - Finds a client or prospect account.
- Find Account by Id - Finds a client or prospect account by ID.
- Create Engagement - Engages a client or co-client with the desired template.
- Create Account - Creates a new client or prospect account.
How to Get Started with PreciseFP on Zapier
How to Get Started with PreciseFP on Zapier#
To get started with PreciseFP on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your PreciseFP account to use with your Zap
You'll now be asked to log into your PreciseFP account (unless you are already logged in)
Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your account. Click “Authorize” to continue.
If all steps were successful your PreciseFP account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with PreciseFP
Common Problems with PreciseFP on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message