Practice Ignition + Robly Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Practice Ignition and Robly.
It's easy to connect Practice Ignition + Robly and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a proposal is accepted.
Triggers for each service in an accepted proposal. As an example, if a client accepts a proposal containing three services, this will trigger three times - once for each of the services.
Triggered when a new contact is added.
Adds an existing contact to a list.
Adds a new contact.
Triggers when a proposal's state changes.
Triggers when a new list is created.
Triggers when a contact is unsubscribed.
Creates a new list.
Removes a Contact from List.
- Step 1: Authenticate Practice Ignition + Robly.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.