How to connect POWR Form Builder + PT Distinction
Zapier lets you send info between POWR Form Builder and PT Distinction automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form ResponseTrigger when there is new form response.Trigger
- Client AddedTriggers when a new client is added.Trigger
- Client Added to GroupTriggers when a client is added to a group.Trigger
- Pre-Made Package Sign UpTriggers when someone signs up to a pre-made package.Trigger
- Add ClientAdds a new client. If a client with this email address has already been added it does nothing new.Action
- Add Package to ClientAdds a Pre-Made Package to a clients account. Note that if the client isn't already set up you will need to use the Add Client action first.Action
- Add Client to GroupAdds a client to a group.Action
- Put Client OnlineSets the chosen client's account to online, giving the client online access.Action
- PT Distinction
Sets the chosen client's account to print only.
- Step 1: Authenticate POWR Form Builder + PT Distinction.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.