Postmark + MySQL Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Postmark and MySQL.
It's easy to connect Postmark + MySQL and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
If an email sent from Postmark bounces because of a delivery issue, you may be notified of that bounce right away by setting up a Bounce Webhook.
When a message sent from Postmark is set to track opens, you can be notified via the Opens webhook.
Triggered when you add a new row.
Triggered when you add a new table.
When a message is sent to a Postmark Inbound address, it is parsed into JSON fields. Capture those fields using a custom Zapier url.
Triggered when you add a new column.
Triggered when new rows are returned from a custom query that you provide. Advanced Users Only
Triggered when a new row is added or modified.
- Step 1: Authenticate Postmark + MySQL.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.