Postmark + Amazon SNS Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Postmark and Amazon SNS.
It's easy to connect Postmark + Amazon SNS and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
If an email sent from Postmark bounces because of a delivery issue, you may be notified of that bounce right away by setting up a Bounce Webhook.
When a message sent from Postmark is set to track opens, you can be notified via the Opens webhook.
Triggers when a new message is sent on a topic. Automatically manages the subscription.
Triggers when you add a new topic.
When a message is sent to a Postmark Inbound address, it is parsed into JSON fields. Capture those fields using a custom Zapier url.
Triggers when a new JSON message is sent on a topic and parses the message body as JSON. Automatically manages the subscription.
Triggers when you add a new subscription.
- Step 1: Authenticate Postmark + Amazon SNS.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.