How to connect Postalytics + Proposify
Zapier lets you send info between Postalytics and Proposify automatically—no code required.
- New Campaign EventTriggers when a Postalytics mail piece has a delivery or online response status change.Trigger
- Send and Track a Postcard or LetterSend a postcard or letter with delivery and response tracking.Action
- Client Commented on a ProposalTriggers when a client has left a comment on the client view.Trigger
- Client CreatedTriggers when a user creates a new client.Trigger
- Proposal CreatedTriggers when a proposal is created.Trigger
- Proposal LostTriggers when a Proposal is declined by a client.Trigger
- Proposal SentTriggers when a proposal is sent or marked as sent by a user.Trigger
- Proposal SignedTriggers when a proposal is signed by a client.Trigger
Triggers when a proposal is viewed by a client.
Triggers when a proposal is accepted by a client.
Triggers when a proposal reminder is sent or marked as sent by a user.
Creates a new client.
Creates a new proposal.
- Step 1: Authenticate Postalytics and Proposify.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.