PomoDoneApp + Spark Chart Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between PomoDoneApp and Spark Chart.
It's easy to connect PomoDoneApp + Spark Chart and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a task is marked as done.
Triggers when the app timer is started.
Triggers when a new report share is created.
Triggers when the app timer is stopped.
Triggers when a new participant is added to a survey project or the status of a survey participant changes (e.g. they start or complete a survey).
Triggers when the number of participants on a project exceeds the specified quota.
- Step 1: Authenticate PomoDoneApp + Spark Chart.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.