How to connect Plumsail Documents + Azure Web Apps
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and Azure Web Apps automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Process FinishedTrigger when a process finished.Trigger
- Start ProcessStart the process and return generated document.Action
- New Web App DeploymentTriggers whenever a Git, Mercurial or Dropbox deployment to a Windows Azure Web Site completes (whether it succeeds or fails). Useful for Continuous Deployment workflows.Trigger
- New Triggered WebJob RunTriggers whenever your scheduled or on-demand WebJob completes a run.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and Azure Web Apps.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.