How to connect Plumsail Documents + Splash
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and Splash automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Process FinishedTrigger when a process finished.Trigger
- Start ProcessStart the process and return generated document.Action
- Attendee AddedTriggers when someone is manually added to a guest list.Trigger
- Attendee Check-InTriggers when an attendee is checked in to an event.Trigger
- Attendee WaitlistedTriggers when someone is added to the wait list.Trigger
- New AttendeeTriggers when someone RSVPs to an event.Trigger
- Ticket PurchasedTriggers when a ticket is purchased.Trigger
- Add AttendeeAdds a new attendee to an event.Action
Updates an existing attendee. If attendee doesn't exist, the attendee is added.
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and Splash.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.