How to connect Plumsail Documents + Redmine
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and Redmine automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
Choose a Trigger
Choose an Action
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when you add a new project.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when you add a new tracker.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Issue Priority
Triggers when you add a new issue priority.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Time Entry
Triggers when you add a new time entry.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when you add a new user.Try ItTriggerScheduled
How Plumsail Documents + Redmine Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and Redmine.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.