How to connect Plumsail Documents + Pipeline CRM
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and Pipeline CRM automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a new company is created in your PipelineDeals account.Try ItTriggerInstant
The ID of the person with whom the note should be associated to. Note: At least one of Person ID, Deal ID, or Company ID must be entered.
The ID of the deal with whom the note should be associated to. Note: At least one of Person ID, Deal ID, or Company ID must be entered.
The ID of the company with whom the note should be associated to. Note: At least one of Person ID, Deal ID, or Company ID must be entered.
The ID of the Pipeline user authoring the activity.
How Plumsail Documents + Pipeline CRM Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and Pipeline CRM.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.