How to connect Plumsail Documents + Picatic
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and Picatic automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Process FinishedTrigger when a process finished.Trigger
- Start ProcessStart the process and return generated document.Action
- New AttendeeTriggers when a new attendee is created in an active event.Trigger
- New Attendee Check-InTriggers when an attendee check-in into an active event.Trigger
- New Live EventTriggers when a new event is live.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is created.Trigger
- New Ticket TypeTriggers When a new ticket type is created.Trigger
- New Wait List GuestTriggers when a new waitlist guest is created in an active event.Trigger
Adds a new attendee in free events.
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and Picatic.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.