How to connect Plumsail Documents + Payhip
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and Payhip automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Process FinishedTrigger when a process finished.Trigger
- Start ProcessStart the process and return generated document.Action
- Cancel Membership SubscriptionTriggers when a subscriber cancels a membership or a subscription.Trigger
- New Membership SubscriptionTriggers when a customer subscribes to a membership or a subscription.Trigger
- New SaleTriggers when a new transaction occurs. A paid transaction or a free transaction.Trigger
- New ProductTriggers when you add a new digital or physical product.Trigger
- RefundTriggers when a transaction is refunded for a digital product or a physical product. Not a membership.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and Payhip.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.