How to connect Plumsail Documents + Odeum
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and Odeum automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Process FinishedTrigger when a process finished.Trigger
- Start ProcessStart the process and return generated document.Action
- Subscription Conversion to PaidTriggers when a user converts their subscription to paid.Trigger
- Email Opt InTriggers when a user opts in to marketing email communications.Trigger
- Email Opt OutTriggers when a user opts out of marketing email communications.Trigger
- Subscription RenewalTriggers when a user pays for their subscription renewal.Trigger
- Sign UpTriggers when a new user signs up for a subscription to your Odeum channel. This includes free trials.Trigger
- Subscription EndedTriggers when a user's subscription ends due to cancellation or non-payment.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and Odeum.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.