How to connect Plumsail Documents + Novocall
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and Novocall automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Process FinishedTrigger when a process finished.Trigger
- Start ProcessStart the process and return generated document.Action
- Cancel AppointmentTriggers when a customer cancels an existing appointmentTrigger
- Failed CallTriggers when either the customer or the call rep misses the call. (Only after the call has ended)Trigger
- Incoming CallTriggers when a customer makes a new request for a callback. (Only at the very start of the call)Trigger
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is submitted.Trigger
- New ScheduleTriggers when a customer makes a new appointment for a scheduled call.Trigger
- Reschedule AppointmentTriggers when a customer change an existing appointmentTrigger
Triggers when both customer & call rep have picked up the call. (Only after the call has completed)
Creates a call record
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and Novocall.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.