How to connect Plumsail Documents + MyDocSafe
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and MyDocSafe automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Process FinishedTrigger when a process finished.Trigger
- Start ProcessStart the process and return generated document.Action
- Form SubmissionTriggers when a from of that company is submitted.Trigger
- Proposal LostTriggers when a proposal is lost.Trigger
- Proposal SentTriggers when a proposal is sent.Trigger
- Proposal StartedTriggers when a proposal is started.Trigger
- Proposal WonTriggers when a proposal is won.Trigger
- Sign CompletedTriggers when a document sign is completed.Trigger
Triggers when a document signature is rejected.
Triggers when a document sign request is sent.
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and MyDocSafe.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.