How to connect Plumsail Documents + Monax
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and Monax automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Process FinishedTrigger when a process finished.Trigger
- Start ProcessStart the process and return generated document.Action
- An Agreement Event Has OccurredTriggers when an agreement obligation or notification has been initiated.Trigger
- An Agreement Has StatusTriggers when an agreement or agreement draft has a specific status.Trigger
- Add Document to AgreementUpload a file as a new document for an agreement.Action
- Add Terms to AgreementAdd additional terms as structured fields to the agreement.Action
- Complete Obligation on an AgreementComplete an obligation of an agreement.Action
- Create an Agreement From a TemplateCreate a new agreement based on a pre-existing template.Action
Search for an in-progress, active, or completed agreement by name or ID.
Search for a an obligation by name.
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and Monax.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.