Plumsail Documents + Microsoft Teams Integrations
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and Microsoft Teams automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Trusted at companies large and small
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Specify the chat to trigger for new messages.
Exclude messages by you?
true, new messages by you will be excluded. Select
falseto trigger on any new messages - including those by you.
- Try ItTriggerScheduled
Mentions of this member will trigger the zap. Make sure to specify a value for a member and/or a highlight word. Specifying both a member and a highlight word means that both the member and word need to be included in a message to trigger the zap.
Mentions of this word will trigger the zap. Case insensitive. Make sure to specify a value for a highlight word and/or a member. Specifying both a member and a highlight word means that both the member and word need to be included in a message to trigger the zap.
Triggers when a new chat is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
How to connect Plumsail Documents + Microsoft Teams
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and Microsoft Teams.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.