How to connect Plumsail Documents + MessageDesk
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and MessageDesk automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Process FinishedTrigger when a process finished.Trigger
- Start ProcessStart the process and return generated document.Action
- Contact Added to GroupTriggers when a contact gets added to a static group.Trigger
- Contact UpdatedTriggers when a Contact is updated.Trigger
- Custom Field UpdatedTriggers when any custom field on any contact is updated.Trigger
- Form SubmittedTriggers when a Form is submitted.Trigger
- Add Contact to GroupThis action will add a contact to a specific group based on that contact's ID and a group specified.Action
- Add or Update ContactCreates a contact or updates them if they already existAction
This action will remove a contact from a specific group based on that contact's ID and a group specified.
This action schedules an SMS message to a contact in MessageDesk.
This action sends a template as an SMS message to a contact in MessageDesk.
This action sends an SMS message to a contact in MessageDesk.
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and MessageDesk.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.