How to connect Plumsail Documents + Mercury Integrations
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and Mercury Integrations automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Process FinishedTrigger when a process finished.Trigger
- Start ProcessStart the process and return generated document.Action
- Account BalanceTriggers when an account's balance changes.Trigger
- Cancelled TransactionTriggers when a transaction is cancelled.Trigger
- Failed TransactionTriggers when a transaction fails.Trigger
- New TransactionTriggers when a new transaction is created. This trigger fires before the transaction settles.Trigger
- Settled TransactionTriggers when a transaction settles.Trigger
- Transaction UpdateTriggers when a transaction changes status. This will trigger on any update to a transaction, including revisions to the amount following settlement, such as in the case of tips for service staff.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and Mercury Integrations.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.